Saturday, May 13, 2006

May 12 of 12

My installment of Chad Darnell's ongoing series...

My day starts at 8:30am. A conference call in the car about an proposal due next week.


When I get to the office, I drop two cards in the mail to a couple of friends of mine that are graduating this month. Congrats Trevor and Brooke!


I spent the better part of the morning in this exact position. Conference call HELL.


I stare at this for 12 hours a day. OK, maybe 10. Well, 9. 6 on Fridays.


Treats from an afternoon pep rally for our staff participating in the KC Corporate Challenge.


If this girl knows what's good for her, she better put the pedal to the metal when the light turns green.


Tanning necessities.


Daddy, can we PLEASE go to the park now?


A stop at the liquor store to restock for guests this weekend.


Then a quick lawn mowing to spruce the place up.


Then to Target for cleaning supplies, new pillows, soda, and bottled water.


Then some "walkin' around money."

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger stasia said...

Those are my all time favorite cookies! When I lived at home my father refused to purchase them for my siblings and I because we would all brush the sprinkles off. Somehow they would end scattered around the kitchen. I blame my sisters.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Justin24601 said...

Nice headset in the conference call pic. You get a hell of a lot more accomplished than me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home