Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Things on my mind today

I realize that so far my posts have been rather lengthy and generally stick to one topic; however, today will be different. I was thinking that I'd do a "Things on my mind today" post to give you a general feel for where my head is today.

General mood: Mello, but optimistic.

1. I have no food at home--must go grocery shopping tonight.
2. I have a late meeting today and am worried about the pup holding it.
3. I'm really starting to hate gay.com.
4. If I was a Jew in the Gaza Strip, I'd be friggin PISSED.
5. Oh shit, my AMEX bill was due yesterday. I hate when I do that.
6. Edwin didn't come clean yesterday. I need to call him.
7. MUST do more laundry tonight.
8. Need to get M. his watch.
9. Need to have Blondie over for dinner soon.
10. I hope it stops raining soon so I can mow the yard. It looks like crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home