Thursday, September 15, 2005

7 Things

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Buy a cabin on/near a lake
2. Retire early
3. Drive really fast on the Autobahn
4. Figure it all out
5. Make better plans
6. Make peace with my demons
7. Love someone more than life itself

7 Things I can do:
1. Listen
2. Negotiate
3. Write a complete sentence
4. Talk about difficult issues
5. Make people laugh (and then roll their eyes)
6. Speak in front of large groups of people
7. Kiss

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Believe there’s a magical power controlling the universe
2. Put bumper stickers on my car
3. Talk my way out of a speeding ticket
4. Wait patiently
5. Go commando
6. Skateboard/Snowboard
7. Be average

7 Things that attract me to the same sex:
1. A sense of style
2. Beautiful features: hands/teeth/skin/eyes
3. Intelligence
4. Worldliness
5. Willingness to show affection, but not too much
6. Ability to put me in my place
7. Ability to communicate effectively

7 Things I say most often:
1. Actually…
2. OK
3. Yeah, about that…
4. Go do your business.
5. Yes, um, I’d like a [insert food order here].
6. Sounds good to me.
7. I think we need to revisit that.

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Ryan Phillippe
2. Hayden Christensen
3. Ethan Hawke
4. Jake Gyllenhall
5. Ashton Kutcher
6. Ewan MacGregor
7. Michael Phelps (Olympic Swimmer)

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Phelps is very ugly, his assets start from his shoulders down, so i'm shocked to see him on your list.

Also I find it impossible to believe that you can't talk your way out of a speeding ticket. If i'd have your verbal skills, I'd never get ticketed in my life (well Iowa is an exception). Maybe you just don't utilize your oral skills with cops as much as you should?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home