Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Art Fair pics

This weekend my frend Doug and I went to the Plaza Art Fair. It's an annual event that attracts hundreds of art vendors peddling their goods in the middle of the blocked off streets of Kansas City's premier shopping disctrict--the Plaza. While there, I captured a few shots on my camera phone. Somewhere along the line, I accidentally switched to black and white (that was obviously after we stopped for alcohol), so a few aren't in color.

While I was there I realized several things:

  • It can still be HOT in September
  • Shade is your friend
  • There aren't a lot of places to park around the Plaza
  • I need a new camera phone
  • I cannot afford art
  • Besides art, there ain't a whole lot to look at at the Plaza Art Fair

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home