Saturday, September 24, 2005

Park Painter

I went to nearby Loose Park for my walk with Casey today. Loose Park is one of my favorite places in Kansas City. It's surrounded by beautiful homes on all sides, and has a huge, grassy lawn in the center. Perfect for a picnic on sunny summer days. It also has a really nice track around it, which takes exactly 30 minutes to walk. Just perfect for us.

We walked up on an elderly gentleman who was standing in the middle of the field painting the landscape. I thought it was a really nice scene, so I snapped a shot with my phone to share.


I'm staying in tonight and watching "The Green Mile." Last night I went over to my friends Kurt and Mark's house and really tied one on. After tossing and turning with a near-migraine from all the Jack Daniels and cigarettes, I thought I'd take the night off. I'm exhausted. When am I gonna learn??

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Ms Smack said...

hi you

Last night I had a smoke for the first time in eons, and went to bed sick!

when will we learn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home