Wednesday, November 16, 2005

First Snow

For the first time this season, snow fell in Kansas City yesterday. Luckily, it was only about 34 degrees, so no accumulation. To celebrate this event, I captured some video on my Treo 650. Naturally, I expected to simply download the video file onto my laptop and upload it magically into the blogsphere. A simple little gesture for all my friends to see. Little did I know...

Nine and a half hours later, I'm giving up. I am not smart enough. I lack the patience. There aren't sufficient resources on the Web to help me. I am out of Jack Daniels. The dog hates me for ignoring him. Why I can't figure out how to put a simple little goddamn QuickTime frame in a post and have it run inside the frame is beyond me. I need some help from my QuickTime video idol.

Thus, you shall get a crappy screen shot which should automatically launch Quick Time. Behind this screenshot is 22 glorious seconds of barely visible snow, lousy camera work and a brief glimpse of me in a wind-storm. You can't get this shit just anywhere, ya know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home