Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thankgiving!!

This post is a bit late because we've had nonstop festivities going on the last two days. First, I had to wake my tired ass up Thursday morning (in San Antonio) from only about two hours sleep thanks to a evening (and morning) of druken debauchery. Those San Antonio boys sure are fun, but it was all I could do to keep them in line. Thank GOD someone with a voice of reason and a good head on his shoulders was there (I never saw him, though). Here's Steven (my ex) and I before hitting the town. I'm making a dumb face. He always looks like that. hehe


After a long and sleepy drive home to Marble Falls, I took a much-needed nap and chowed on some truly delicious Thanksgiving dinner. After another short nap to digest, I then devoured a couple of pieces of pecan pie and sat staring blankly and gluttonously into the TV. I've been repeating this same pie/stare pattern for the last 48 hours. I think I'm breaking some kind of a record. My own, no doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home