Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Top of the Rock To Ya

On the Today show yesterday morning they ran a spot about re-opening the Observation Desk (called "Top of the Rock") at Rockefeller Plaza. So when my meeting in Brooklyn ended at 3pm, I talked my colleague Brett into coming with me to check it out. Since we're staying in Times Square (ugh), it was just a short walk over. Suprisingly, it wasn't crowded at all. We walked right up to the ticket counter and got our $14.00 tickets (ouch) without waiting. I snapped a few shots, just for giggles...

The obligatory shot of the park at dusk:

And then the sunset over New Jersey:

A looong way down. 67 stories. And no, I didn't spit.

Once back on the ground, I thought it'd be cute to juxtapose my ass against St. Patrick's Cathedral. Luckily for everyone, I found someone else's ass to use instead.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Didn't spit? So you're a swallower...good to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home