Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Index 2005

Average number of naps I've taken, per day: 3
Total number of chocolate chip cookies eaten (so far): 157
Number of Ambien I've swallowed: 4
Maximum number of children in the house at one time: 6
Showers I've taken: 2
Text messages I've received (at .10 each): 249

Gallons of Diet Dr. Pepper consumed thus far: 16.4
Trips to Wal-Mart: 3

Price of one trip to Best Buy: $764.18
Ratio of gift cards given to children by me: 1:1
Number of fur-lined leather dog coats Casey got for Christmas: 1
Number of fur-lined leather dog coats Casey will hate to wear: 1
Poll that thinks Barbie Hair-Do set looks like Jessica Simpson: 8 out of 9
Number of sports games on TV while here: 16
Number I have watched: 0
Pairs of socks received for Christmas: 4
Pain in my lower back prior to arrival in TX: 0
Pain in my lower back after sleeping on sofa in the study (on a scale of 1-10): 9.8
Number of times Mom has asked if I wanted something to eat: 16,294
Number of times I've said Yes: 14,258
Number of times I've felt like vomiting from eating too much: 3
Number of movies watched: 4
Number of Wal-Mart gift cards given upon advice of sister-in-law: 2
Times I was told Wal-Mart "sucked": 3
Minimum number of times I rolled my eyes at my brother: 114
Number of my five nephews that bear one of my names: 0
Number of times daily I remind my brother and sister of this fact: 10

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger David said...

Busy Boy.

$764.18! How did you know what I wanted from Best Buy? Have you FedExed it to me yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home