Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Innuendo

Like any self-respecting Texan, I get a little giddy when it snows. Even if it's just a flake or two. Yesterday, I got pee-my-pants giddy when it snowed a whopping 11 inches. Yes, 11 inches. Eleven WHOLE inches. The big one-one. Wait, what was I talking about?

Anywho, in the midst of all my revelry, I had the chance to snap a few pictures. Hopefully it'll make up for my lack of a Peek Pic yesterday. (Admit it. You missed it, didn't you?) Sorry if the spacing is off. Blogger's interface sucks when in comes to picture placement. (Click to enlarge).

All 11 inches, right on top of the patio table.

So many inches, I saw stars. Oh wait. those are sidewalk lights.

Gotta take care of the little one, too. (I meant the dog, smartass.)

Naturally, I had to document. Who's gonna believe 11 inches?

The next morning, I cleaned up the white stuff WITH A SHOVEL.


If I had this, I think I could handle more than 11.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Su Ti Ben said...

Even with all that snow, it just looks majestic

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger buff said...

Lot's of snow. I love rolling in the snow naked except for a pair of tall Dehner boots. WOOOF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home