Tuesday, January 24, 2006

On sewing (starring Mom)

Sometimes I like to call my Mom and ask her advice. She eats that up. It's the least I can do to build her self-esteem. Today I gave her a call to talk about the cornice/curtain project I'm working on in the bedroom. I probably could have done it without her, but that's no fun. Here's our 11 minute conversation via speakerphone. It's a boring topic, but gives you an idea of how my Mom and I interact. Which is kind of fun, in spots. Plus, I make a lot of silly faces. And you can't get that just anywhere. Click to start.

Warning: Contents EXTREMELY boring.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as you're curtains are made, or should I say if you ever get your curtains made, I thought I'd get in there with my Bedazzle kit and put a little sparkle on them!! What cha think?

XO
Doug

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Dave said...

As long as you do a good job. Kinda like how you did your favorite pumps. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home