Thursday, February 23, 2006

MeMe Time

David has ever-so-politely requested additional information from me in the form of this meme. His wish is my command, as usual.

Four Jobs I've Had:
Swim Coach
Coordinator of Clinical Education

Lifeguard
Substitute Teacher

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
The Sound of Music
Moulin Rouge
Gladiator
Before Night Falls

Four Places I've Lived:
Baytown, TX
New Rochelle, NY
Dallas, TX
Kansas City, MO

Four TV shows I Love to Watch:
The Today Show
Everybody Loves Raymond
Lost
I Want That (HGTV)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Key West, FL
Taos, NM
Park Cities, UT

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Yahoo
Bloglines
Hotmail
Dictionary.com

Four Favorite Foods:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chili Cheese Burgers
Coke Floats
Lasagna

Four Places I would Like to Visit:
Italy
Egypt
Greece
Australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home