Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Big Reveal

OK, guys (and gals)... here it is. Hot off the press: my complete bedroom makeover. Kurt and I did this ALL in exactly five days. And I have to say, we're very pleased, if not completely exhausted. To get some perspective of the change, you may want to visit the original pics, shown in a previous post.

Oh, and if, for some reason, you don't like it, please take a lesson from our favorite Mormon and smile like you really, really love it. :)







Thanks to Kurt and Doug for helping me. Couldn't of done it without you! :)

4 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Grace Adler, eat your heart out!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Wayne Fan said...

Very impressive. Even Debbie Travis would be jealous!! Nicely done.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger David said...

Phew, I don't have to use any of my fake enthusiasm, I can keep saving it up for my birthday.

It looks great, 10 gay points for you! BTW, I'd prefer the side of the bed closest to the window, but I'm open to sharing either side with you. I'll just need to verify thread count. ; )

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there was an HGTV show called "Bedroom Appeal", this could be a great after shot. My favorite thing is the headboard. You definitely have great taste Dave!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home