Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Every Time I Turn My Back

My first night alone with the dogs while Kurt is away. I plan the evening meticulously...

Let Casey out to potty
Feed Casey
Put Casey back in his house
Let Pepper and Helen out to potty
Feed Pepper and Helen

Let Casey out

Put Helen and Casey in the kitchen to play

Let Pepper sleep on her bed (she's lazy)

Work out while everyone plays and is happy


Ahh, a well executed plan. But then, about 15 minutes into the treadmill: sniff, sniff. Pepper has taken a huge shit in the middle of my living room floor.The whole house smells. I am furious.

This event will go down in history as the straw that broke the camel's back. I like Kurt and all, but those dogs have finally worn out their welcome.
Soon, there will be vacancy at Dave's. I've had enough.

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Cats!!

It's the answer.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

house? how about cage? can you say euphemism?

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Yes, I can say euphemism. I can also say papmered pet, manicures, doggy day care, more toys than a small child, lives better than you do and love of my life.

So, um, go do the wild thing with yourself. How's that for a euphemism?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home