Thursday, March 16, 2006

A New Sport

10:01 a.m. E-mail from Rhonda, our "Employee Welfare Committee Chairperson":

All,

The first batch of popcorn is ready and available in the Lunch room. When you notice that it is getting low, if someone could please send me a note that would be great.

Also just a reminder to join the Employee Welfare Committee for a free lunch from Qdoba from 11:30 - 1:00pm today in the lunchroom. Please note that you need to provide your own beverage - they are not included in lunch.

Games start at Noon today. There will be a Bouncy Ball event, Putting Event and Chair Race Event.

Happy Thursday!

I just can't decide... bouncy balls or chair race? If I were only 4 years old again, I could probably decide. Wait, I know. I'll start a new event! It's called "The Round Up," and it's just for Managers and 29+ pay grades. When I say "Go!" you've got one minute to lasso as many lazy-ass slackers in the lunchroom as you can and beat them over the head with your free burrito. The winner gets to fire Rhonda, and the losers have to make their teams work overtime this weekend to make up for all the lost productivity. I just LOVE intramurals.

And, I can't get this damn popcorn out of my teeth.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Here in NYC, when we want to have fun with our coworkers, we drink heavily at a local bar.

Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home