Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Peer Pressure

Some of my very best friends are starting to do some things that I'm not very happy about. I've casually teased them hoping to discourage them from doing it, but it's not working. I mean, they have every right to do whatever it is they want--I still respect them, but lately I've been wondering whether or not I should say something to them. The problem is, I don't think I can stop it. It's just about taken over the lives of every person I know.

It seemed to have started several months ago. First, it was just two friends, then a few more, now everytime I look around someone is talking about it or doing it behind my back. Hell, I admit it--I'm a little jealous. I feel left out. I've even caught myself reading up on it on the Internet and even watching a documentary about it.

So I've come to a conclusion. Rather than try and be an example and a leader, I'm going to give in. I just don't think I can take it anymore. I think.. I think I'm going to get a MySpace page.

P
LEASE, someone HELP ME!

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger David said...

RESIST DAVE, RESIST!!!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well, how the mighty have fallen, what makes one site any more disgraceful than another? I mean who who has commented on here is not already on ho.com....please you are not better....Dave you enjoy every moment of your myspace experience....it is yet again just another experience along the path...........K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home