Monday, March 06, 2006

Random Thoughts #14

--In the spirit of superstitious high-rise building architects, I'm skipping Random Thoughts #13.

--The weekend with Ryan was a lot of fun. His interview went well and we had a great time over at my friend Phil's house with the girls. We went out Friday evening, but Ryan decided he wanted to go home shortly after we arrived because his "stomach was hurting." As we walked out, I thought, "If I lived in NYC and came to visit this bar, I'd have a "stomach ache" too."

--I had a lovely little fete last night for the Oscars. I cooked my signature lasagna dish and Cosmopolitans flowed all night long into my new martini glasses. I enjoyed the evening very much. Shockingly, I had no hangover this morning.

--I finally saw Matt last night. It's been WEEKS. He came over after work (post-Oscars) and we stayed up a couple of hours past my bedtime. We sat juxtaposed on my bed sipping cocktails, talking and holding hands. It was sweet. I wish we did that more often (like, um, every night). Too bad I have freakish issues with commitment. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home