Monday, March 20, 2006

Random Thoughts #16

--First day of spring. Yay!

--8-10 inches of snow tonight. Boo!

--I may (I said MAY) be developing a slight crush on someone. At work (yikes). I know nothing about him, not even his name. Today I will launch all available resources to gather pertinent information about this lad. I will report back with progress.

--Went to see V for Vendetta this weekend. GO SEE IT, it rocks.

--Saturday night I had Doug and Lucas over for chicken fajitas and margaritas. Later we watched Memoirs with a Geisha on DVD. I probably should have had a different menu considering the Asian theme. Or maybe a different movie. Oh well, I don't think there are any movies about high-class hookers in Mexico anyway.

--Kurt is going out of town for six days for his sister's wedding. I get the honor of taking care of all three dogs during a frigging snow storm (12 paws are are a pain in the ass to wipe off). I wonder if he'd be pissed if I just boarded them until he got back. It'd be nice to have a quiet, non-stinky, furball-free house to myself for a few days.

--I've added some new gym equipment to my gym at home (pics later today). I've been working out regularly for the last three weeks and I can already see the results. I'm not going to jinx myself again like I did last week by revealing my stat counter numbers (I guess that was a no-no), you'll just have to take my word for it.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muscle memory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home