Monday, March 27, 2006

Random Thoughts #17

--My pants are too short today. I hate that. I'm going to burn these jeans when I get home. No wait, I could make some cut offs! I can SEW, ya know.

--I mentioned a little crush I thought I might have on a guy here at work. Well, apparently the word somehow got out, because he hasn't been to work in over a week. Or, well, more specifically, he hasn't been parking in his regular spot for over a week. Maybe he saw me staring at him out the window with my hands cupped around my penis face.

--Doug and Lucas dragged me (kicking and screaming I might add) out for a cocktail last night (Sunday). This is a rare event for me. I must say, though, I had a very good time seeing old friends, catching up on the local gossip, listening to good music and, oh yeah, getting laid two phone numbers. I should do that more often.

--If you have a few minutes, I have a favor to ask. One of my favorite bloggers, Faustus, MD is having a contest in honor of his undying love for me World Tuberculosis Day. He's soliciting hypotheses from readers as to what role a dollar bill recently played in his life. No need to take too much time or be too creative, because the contest is secretly rigged for me to win, but I think he'd appreciate the attention. Because, poor thing, I'm sure he gets none.

--I've been seriously deliberating over what I'm going to do for my spring vacation. I was thinking of two options: 1) taking a trip to London; or 2) landscaping my back yard. I suppose I could do both, but that just seems wasteful. Any advice? I'm leaning towards the backyard, truthfully. I think it'd be more fulfilling for me to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty. Plus, there'd probably be shirtless pics of me doing construction work. How can you pass THAT up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home