Friday, March 10, 2006

Ring My Bell

I use a program called mRing on my Treo650. It allows you to assign MP3 files to each of the contacts in my address book and play them as ringtones when they call. Today I downloaded a shareware program called WavePad that allows me to rip, edit, and trim music I've got on my PC and SD card. So, viola: now I can make my own (free) ringtones.

Of course, none of these tools is very effective if you can't make up your mind which song goes to which person. Or, if you still have a phone that just takes calls and sends text messages (Zzzzzzzz). You know who you are...

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

You should have your friends designate their own songs.

My self-selected song might be "Angry Young Man" by Billy Joel, or maybe "Better Now" by Collective Soul, or maybe... ;-)

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest that the ringer for my phone calls be set to "Bitches Ain't Shit" by Ben Fold's Five, only a suggestion though, you may may want something more along the line of "Fuck You" by, a band to be determined after I propose it to a recording company....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home