Monday, April 03, 2006

House Commandments

I have a few basic house rules that each of you should know before you come over:

1. Thou shalt smoke thy butts on the porch.
2. Thou shalt not leave dishes in the sink.
3. Thou shalt not leave your jacket on the back of my dining room chairs.
4. Thou shalt help thyselves to anything in the kitchen.
5. Thou shalt flush my toilet.
6. Thou shalt not leave empty containers in the fridge.
7. Thou shalt call me if you will be more than 15 minutes late.
8. Thou shalt not bringeth uninvited persons.
9. Thou shalt not arrive without giving prior notice.
10. Thou shalt not arrive prior to stated arrival time.

What are YOURS???

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

--Thou shalt allow the dog to perform lickey-face on you.

--Thou shalt watch whatever DVD one wishes.

--Thou shalt not, however, complain that all my DVDs suck.

--Thou shalt praise my ability to play Xbox games, even if I actually suck at them.

--Thou shalt not ask to play Xbox 360 games online with me, because I really suck at them online.

--Thou shalt not complain that there is only diet soda in the refrigerator.

--Thou shalt not complain that there only take-out menus I have are for pizza and Chinese food.

--Thou shalt listen to any radio station one chooses, so long as it's one of my presets.

--Thou shalt not use my computer without permission.

--Thou shalt not rinse out beer glasses in soapy water.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

-Thus shalt call if going to be later than politlely late.

-That shalt NOT be early and then be bithcy that they have to wait.

-Thou shall treat waiters well when we are out to dinner.

-Thoust doesn't have to reach over and unlock my car door for me when I drive on a date, but if thoust dost (dust?Doest?DOTH?Do.) Thine (theen, thime, I) will put out.

-If thou sings, ye shall Serenade me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home