Thursday, April 06, 2006

I need to come home for lunch more often

I ran home over lunch to let Casey out since he pooped in his crate yesterday. I thought I'd be proactive and catch him in case his tummy was hurting and did it again. Too late. Again, I was greeted at the door with a waft of foul odor. I'm beginning to think this may not be a stomach problem, but more of a defiance thing. I'll have to think about what to do about this.

Anywho, as you know, I leave the TV on for him and happen to have glanced over to see the above-pictured gorgeous hunk with his shirt off as he slipped into his mechanic's overalls. Gulp. I have no idea who he is or what show it was, but DAMN. I may need to start DVRing him. You know, for, um, research.

P.S. This will NOT be the start of a showing-hot-guys-on-my-blog-for-hits trend. I just wanted to share.

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

It's definitely not a defiance thing. All their instincts will tell them not to poop in their nest area unless they absolutely have to.

Hope that's not too bad a sign.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger David said...

DVRing??? How do you expect to find a good husband when you have obviously forsaken the TiVo god.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Mike said...

DVR... Tivo... same thing, different service.

This will NOT be the start of a showing-hot-guys-on-my-blog-for-hits trend.

Well then. I may have to reconsider my bookmark.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger David said...

Oh no, DVR is different. You don't have the TiVo sounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home