Monday, April 17, 2006

Soliciting Assistance

OK, I need some help. For a while now, I've tried to figure out how to replace the relatively bland blue bar at the top of the page (the one with "PlaysWellWithOthers" and the BlogDesc in it) with a graphic image of the same size of my own creation. I've already created the graphic (sort of), I just need to figure out how to replace the above graphic without completely screwing the site up.

Can anyone help me? I'm willing to make it worth your time, be it a gift certificate of some kind, or sexual favors. Whatever works. Drop me an e-mail at [dhilldfw at yahoo dot com] if you've got some advice on the code.

Thank you!

7 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger David said...

I charge up front.

(less than)dave's new banner without the blogspot crap(greater than sign)Your stuff here(less than sign)/dave's new banner without the blogspot crap(greater than sign).html.aac.mp3.htm.mpeg.jpeg.Yahoo!.Google/

I prefer sexual favors and a gift certificate, and you can do both if you'd like.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger stasia said...

I'm not sure about changing the navbar to a sexy picture, but this is how to remove it.

http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2005/01/remove-navbar.html

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger stasia said...

There is supposed to be an "html" at the end of that.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

WHATEVER you do: DO NOT CHOOSE A NEW TEMPLATE!!

OMG! I just did and spent the last two hours redoing my blog... ugh.

I have to go take a nap now...

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my recent escapades prevent me from adding any advice on the subject.

Not even for sexual favors.

(This is Mikell, I don't know what happened to my auto-login feature)

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Mike said...

There. I'm back. All is right with the world.

I think.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Did you figure this out yet? If not, e-mail me and I'll help you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home