Monday, May 22, 2006

Random Thoughts #24

--Last night I watched a new show on HGTV called "Dream Cars 2006." I guess they're extending their domain into the garage now--it just feels a little outside the "Home and Garden" theme to me. Of course, I DID watch it, so maybe they know something I don't.

--I was a little under the weather this weekend. After last weekend's sleepless fun and this past week's travel and all-night proposal writing sessions, I think I wore myself down a bit. Even though I felt like ass, it was really nice to just lay around and do nothing. And Casey was an excellent babysitter. He barely left my side the whole weekend.

--I went to see "The DaVinci Code" Saturday night with Doug, Lucas and Jason. After watching the reviews carefully, I confess to not going in with very high expectations, but I guess I enjoyed it. It stuck to the book, and handled the relatively complex topics well. I'd characterize it as "blandiose."

--Once again, I've met a very nice young man who is good-looking, employed, sensitive, funny, etc. etc. and I can't seem to muster even an ounce of interest in him. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm seriously thinking of giving up on the boyfriend thing. It's depressing.

--Another trip this week. This time a one-day turn to Boston. I leave the house at 4:50am and don't get home until 10:00pm. This really has to stop. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home