Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Random Thoughts #25

--I honestly think I would've rather swallowed a live snake this morning than get up and go into the office. I might've even chased it with a live rat if I could've stayed in bed for the swallowing.

--Speaking of swallowing, I ate A LOT of food this weekend. I went to Wendy's THREE times, shared a pizza one night with friends, and even bought some Krispy Kreme doughnuts to have with Monday morning coffee. I won't tell you how many I bought, but I can truthfully confirm that I ate ALL of them.

--My ankle continues to hurt. I admit to having slacked off somewhat on my icing/compression routine; however, I don't think it was doing any good anyway. I'm going to Home Depot at lunch for a hack saw and get it over with once and for all.

--Next weekend is Kansas City Gay Pride and always a reasonably fun time. I've got a couple of friends coming into town for the weekend and will probably have some people over to the house on Sunday to celebrate my 29th birthday (again).

--Have any of you seen the Discovery Channel show Deadliest Catch? It's about the daily life of an Alaskan King Crab fisherman. I got hooked on a DC marathon last night and watched it for about three straight hours. I think I may have a new favorite show. Or, well, at least until the other ones return from summer break.

--I don't know about you, but I've been getting SO much spam lately. I really wish that all the computer morons out there would quit clicking on them and buying things from them so the demand for spam would go down. Kind of like panhandlers. If you'd stop GIVING them change, eventually they'd stop ASKING for change.

--When did advertisers start using the phrase "BOGO" for "Buy One Get One?" I think that's incredibly stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home