Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"The" Call

After only a few short months of waiting, today at 5:07 p.m. CT, my Mom got the call to come immediately to the hospital for a heart transplant. She'll be receiving this gift of extended life from a 48-year old woman who's name and last steps in life are unknown. Whoever you are: THANK YOU to you and your family for making such an important donation.

I'd appreciate any thoughts, prayers, crossed-fingers, transplant dances and assorted positive spiritual energy flows directed her way this evening as she undergoes her surgery. I'll keep everyone posted on how she's doing. More details to follow.

6 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Best wishes...

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to your mother and family.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck ... I hope everything goes very smoothly.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger David said...

I did my transplant dance for your Mom, but I did it in an array of seductive footwear just for you.

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your Mom gets well soon. I'll be praying.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

Prayers, Love and Support to you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home