Friday, June 02, 2006

Official 2006 Birthday Wish List

I fully appreciate that most of you that read this blog won't be buying me a present for my birthday; however, if you're feeling a little extra nice on Sunday, you can choose from my Official PPWO Birthday Wish List:

10.
A new motorcycle.
9. A 2-week vacation watching the sun set across an infiniti pool in Mykonos, Greece.
8. A Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 4 Television System for my bedroom.
7. An
Aston Martin Vanquish S.
6. A table for 10 at Per Se.
5. An IWC Ingenieur.
4. A little sumin sumin for the lake.
3. Maybe something for the feet.
2.
TomTom Navigator 5 GPS Bundle for Treo 650.
1. A link to PWWO on your blog (if you've done this, see #7. Or 8. Or 4).

Come on now... I'm worth it. Every penny.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger David said...

I've used my veto power to remove #10. Afterall, there's really no point in rushing your way into adult diapers.

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home