Monday, June 19, 2006

Random Thoughts #27

--Monday morning at 9:03am and two colleagues are standing about five feet away from me talking feverishly about a project they're working on. Seriously. 9:03am. Normal people should barely be getting their coffee by now. The fact that you're even thinking about work before 9:30 on a Monday should be grounds for disciplinary action.

--On Friday over lunch I bit the bullet and initiated the Invisalign process. I had several X-rays taken, molds of my upper and lower choppers and wrote them a check for an amount that would feed a small country for years. All I can say is that this better get me a lot more sex.

--I just came back from the restroom where the smell was so foul I felt compelled to make a disclaimer to the young man that was entering as I was leaving. "That wasn't me," I said. "Woah," he said as the door was closing.

--I'm heading to our corporate offices
in Minneapolis on Wednesday to smile and nod at our executive leadership as they lambaste us for not hitting our numbers so far this year. It must really be bad since they're having us come there. I've entitled my power point presentation: Exec_Fellatio_6_22_06.

--I didn't send my Dad a Father's Day card. I'm really not sure why. I did call him, and we had a great chat, but for some reason I just couldn't get off my ass and get a card to him. I think I better come up with an excuse today and get one in the mail.

--Until recently, I was completely unaware of the awesome things you can make your Firefox browser do. Take a look at Userscripts.org to get a feel for all the different things you can do to Firefox to make your Web experience better. If you're a Blogger user, make sure you check out the Blogger section for cool things you can do with your blog. [My favorite so far: MySpace Media Remover: Keeps annoying music from playing when you visit MySpace pages!].

--I think maybe those anti-inflammatory pills my doctor prescribed for my ankle are messing me up. For the last few days I've been itchy and tired. Not that I'm not always itchy and tired, but this a little itchier and more tired than usual. Oh well. As long as I don't get any embarassing boils.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

I finished my Invisaligns a few months ago. You won't regret it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home