Thursday, June 29, 2006

Things I've Done Today

That I don't normally do in my typical day...

--Drank a cup of "Exotic Chai" tea.
--Mailed a thank you note.
--Attended an all-staff meeting.
--Ate BBQ for lunch, by myself.
--Wore dress pants.
--Called my doctor.
--Scheduled an appointment to fix my leaky basement.
--Sent a fax (all by myself).
--Took less than an hour for lunch.

Things I do normally do in a typical day...

--Sent a million e-mails.
--Talked on the phone.
--Went to a meeting.
--Blogged.
--Drank Diet Dr. Pepper.
--Shook my head in disbelief.
--Rolled my eyes.
--Laughed at a co-worker.
--Read blogs.
--Ate a Wendy's Frosty.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

It's like I have a twin -- especially the Diet Dr. Pepper and Frosty parts!

But you forgot:

#11. Count the days until I can retire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home