Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

OMFG, my teeth hurt.

I want to rip these goddamn plastic things off my teeth so bad I can't stand it. Seriously, I hate these things. I hate the feel of them. I hate the fact that they're in my mouth voluntarily and that they are hurting me so badly. I hate that I cannot think about anything else other than these goddamn plastic things on my teeth.
My tongue is working the inside of my mouth like a dog to peanut butter. And I can't stop. The only way I CAN stop is to clinch my teeth. Which, by the way, is practically impossible. And when I do, it hurts, of course.

I am riddled with anxiety. Severe "I've got a spider in my hair" anxiety. I am completely on edge and extremely irritable. All I want to do is cry, and maybe pull the tails off kittens. Or sleep.

I'm giving it a week to get used to them. And that better happen fast or I'm going to have to be put in a padded room.

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Try some Anbesol.

:-(

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you are obviously in pain, but it's only temporary. You will get used to the trays and discomfort will diappear soon.

Look at it on the bright side ... neither smoking, nor drinking pop is good for you. And your teeth will only hurt for a few weeks, three weeks tops. You will loose at least 15 lb (not that you need to, but I'm sure you wouldn't miss it) in 5 months b/c your teeth will hurt and chewing would be a little uncomfortable.

So being healthier, thinner and having a beautiful smile is worth three weeks of pain.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger David said...

You will get used to them, you can used to anything. I had similar feelings when I was getting used to my hard contact lenses. Hang in there....or don't, it's your choice. Depends on what it's worth to you.

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww!
-daley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home