Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I Should Run for Office

So I took this dumb little Politics test this evening as I was watching Myth Busters. As it turns out, I "exhibit a well-developed sense of right and wrong and believe in economic fairness." OK, no shocker there. But then they asked me to make up a law--any law--that would be enforced by goons with lethal force if required. Can you guess which one is mine?? Click to enlarge:

Oh, and I'm not really sure if I answered any questions that would allow them to categorize me as a "taker." That test is MAGIC, I tell ya. :P

3 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Jack said...

Yes oh Lord Dave!?

Queen of the Harleys!?

lol

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Gee, which one was yours?

;)

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Wilde said...

i love the "zealots law" - let's slip that one in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home