Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Back on the Welcome Wagon

I couldn't help but notice that lately I've been receiving a growing number of hits from outside the country. In the last 100 hits, 16 of them came from outside the U.S. I think this is just dandy. Welcome--all of you, whether you came here on purpose or just sheer dumb luck. Here's a list of the last 16 cities:

Mexico, Tesistn, Jalisco
Canada, Thorold, Ontario
United Kigdom, Kirk Of Shotts, North Lanarkshire
Germany, Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Canada, Gatineau, Quebec
Thailand, Bangkok, Krung Thep
Italy, Milan, Lombardia
Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Canada, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Turkey, Kocadere, Istanbul
United Kingdom, Leatherhead, Bromley
Singapore Senegal, Dakar
Canada, Orleans, Ontario
Turkey, Ankara
Kuwait
Mexico, Santa Luca, Sinaloa

Y'all come back, hear? And for Pete's sake, leave a comment so I can make fun or your accent. Oh wait...

5 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakar is in Senegal, not Singapore ... get your geography straight :-)

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I just cut and pasted it from SiteMeter, so I'm taking no responsibility for geographical accuracy. But seriously, thanks for the correction oh wise(ass) one.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

There are those who insist that New York City is a foreign country. :-)

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I might be one of them.

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that case, you have hits from 17 foreign countries. Singapore is a country by itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home