Monday, July 17, 2006

"P" On Me

I am profoundly pleased to have been personally presented with a prezzie from a puerile pooftah pal. I have been proffered to produce 10 words with a "P" in the preceding position, plus a play-by-play of its personal pertinence. And I promise to pull the pin on this "p" poppycock posthaste:

PlaysWellWithOthers
The name of my blog and currently the most sane thing I do on a regular basis.

Parents
My primary source of emotional investment these days. Without your family, then who?


Pet
Without Casey, my Beagle, I'd be lost.

Pretty
I like pretty things. I like pretty boys, pretty cars, pretty paintings, pretty flowers. Who can go wrong with pretty? Unless you're pretty ugly.

Penis
Do I really need to cite its relevance in my life?

Pain
My teeth, and my gums hurt like hell from my new Invisalign aligners. And so does my ankle, still. And I've got a big pain in my ass, too--from my job, not my last trick (whatever those are).

PTO
"Paid Time Off" (aka "vacation" or "holiday"). What I need badly. And somewhere other than my parent's house.

Pathological
How I might describe my current outlook on love and relationships. I need to get that fixed, I know. Sometimes I'm not sure it's worth it anymore.

Punctual
I am ALWAYS on time. Always. Never late. Never. I'm there when I say I'm going to be there. If not, you get a call.

Pictures
I love to take pictures, especially of the more routine and mundane things in life. It's the visual equivalent of listening carefully. I enjoy taking the time to look closely at the things we most often times overlook.

I really hate being a PEST, but I suppose I can be PLAYFUL and PASS on a few letters myself (letters selected by closing eyes and hitting the keyboard). Guess what: you're PICKED.

M for How Does One Deal?
T for Sorted Lives
G for Shut Up, I Know!
F for Protean
L for Adriel.com

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Mike said...

oh gods...

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

May I please have an extra day to do my homework?

I PROMISE I will! Thanks for including me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home