Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Three Reasons to Go Home (ok, maybe two)

I'm leaving the office early today for three very important reasons.

1. I'm meeting my exterminator for my 6 month spray. Those damn crabs keep coming back in my--oh wait, this time he's spraying the house, sorry.

2. One of the wires that connects the garage door to the roller-thingy that's connected to the big metal spring on that metal-looking curved track that connects to the garage door opener broke this past weekend. Just snapped, right in half. Thank God my car wasn't in there at the time. So instead of making a simple repair myself in this 250 degree weather, I have summoned the local Overhead Door representative to do it for me. Call me lazy, but it's HOT. He arrives at 6:00pm. By then it should be a refreshing 642 degrees inside my garage. If he's cute, I'll make him some lemonade. If he's not, that poor bastard's gonna fry.

3. I need a nap.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jack said...

I'm good with my hands.

Need help around the house?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home