Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Training Tip

Dear newly hired Account Manager that doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground that caused me to wake up at 5:30am this morning to get to work by 8am to give you and your pimply-faced, runny-nose, camouflage-shorts-wearing sidekick a two-hour overview of our products and services during which you proceeded to type e-mails for the first twenty minutes even though there were only four of us in a tiny room and you were three feet away from me and my face was turning red from irritation and you clearly noticed it was bothering me but you continued doing it anyway until I finally said "Lisa, if you type one more letter on that keyboard I am going to slam that lid and chop off your fingers" after which you laughed thinking I was joking yet kept typing but then I stopped and crossed my arms and sat back in my chair and glared at you like I was scrambling your brains with my mind you finally stopped and then pouted like an admonished three year old,

Here's a Tip: Pissing me off is NOT consistent with long-term employment here. Now, consider yourself trained.

Have a good day,
Dave

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Did you see today's Dilbert?

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jack said...

Yes daddy!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home