Friday, August 04, 2006

Back to School

Tonight I'm going back to school for the first time in a loooooong time. In fact, the last time I sat in a classroom was in 1994, in a dark-red brick building at 125th and Broadway in NYC. Ahh, those were the days. Wait, no they weren't, they sucked ASS. But I digress...

Tonight from 6-10pm, then tomorrow and Sunday from 8-5, I am enrolled in the Kansas City, KS Community College Adult Education course entitled "Basic RiderCourse(R)." I'll be doing both classroom and hands-on training based on the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's "comprehensive, research-based Rider Education and Training System." If you're curious about it, there's a 5-minute video you can watch.

But honestly, I know you don't care about that. What you REALLY want to see is THIS (sorry, no time to make the vid pretty):



1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuu are gonna loooooove that thing!
-daley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home