Thursday, August 10, 2006

Current Thoughts

Things currently dangling their toes off the ledge of my cerebral cortex:

Getting my insurance paperwork done for the bike.
How to save my dried up and dying flowerbeds.
How to perfect the helmet cam.
The hairline crack in my shower.
The best way to carry laptop, etc. on the bike.
How much my teeth hurt.
Whether or not I need foundation work on the house.
Whether or not my interest in this blog is waning.
Why I continue to itch.
Why my ankle won't stop hurting.

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

The "why bother" impulse regarding blogging comes and goes -- I call "blogistentialism." But it passes as soon as something blogworthy happens -- and something always does. :-)

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How to save my dried up and dying flowerbeds." Drip irrigation is the answer for your problems, 100ft hose is $27.99 at Home Depot.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

everyone is questionning their blog these days ... it's the new pink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home