Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Imitation? Flattery?

Recently one of our DBAs named Michael stopped by my desk to talk about my bike. He asked me how I liked it, how it handled, how fast it was, how much I paid for it, how much insurance was, etc. etc. We also talked about different kinds of bikes and why I settled on that one. We had a great chat, and I think I got him pretty excited about getting a new bike.

But apparently, I did a little TOO good of a job at convincing him to get one. This morning, as I was looking outside my window, I saw Michael drive up on a brand new 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250. Red. EXACTLY LIKE MINE.

EXACTLY. LIKE. MINE.

I'm sorry, but what the f*ck is up with that? I'm going to Home Depot at lunch to get a can of green spray paint. That'll fix him.

6 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Oh HELL no. Not a chance.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger David said...

You guys should get matching outfits and ride together, it would be cute. Make sure and take a picture! ; )

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh NOOO he DIIIIIH-N'T!!!

(:

-D

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger stasia said...

What a loser.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Mike said...

He wants you.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, didn't something similar happen in the movie "Single White Female?" You better stab that bitch in the back with a screwdriver before this gets out of hand. (That was the ending to the movie, for those who don't know. And I guess I just spoiled it!)

Seriously though, on one hand it's flattering, but on the other hand it's kind of creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home