Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Letter from Casey

Deer Daddi,

I wont to let yu no that im not hapi abowt that lowd red theng in tha garogde. Evr sins yu browt it hom yu plaa with it moor then yu plaa with me! Wut dus he haf that i dont? I dont c ne cewt pupi iis or a cwet waggi tale. And he onli has too fete! If yu lyk him becaws uf tha noyse, i can be a LOT lowder!

An whar du yu gow wen yu leef? Dew yu taak him tu tha P-A-R-K an plaa B-A-L-L? I hop not. That wud maak me verrrrrrri mad!
And how com you nevr put on that funi lukin sewt an jakit an rownd black theng on yur hed win yu plaa with me? Im shur if we triid, yu cud riid ME arownd the howse. Ur pretti big but i can tri!! Im tuff!!

O wel, at leest u arnt given him my fud. An as long az u dont let him slepe en bed with uzz i think whele be O K.

Ri Ruv Ru,
Casey Bear

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ri Ruv Ru

I think I luv Casey mor now then evr.

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home