Monday, August 28, 2006

My Happy List

A few things that make me happy:

--The first sip of coffee in the morning
--Getting an e-mail from a friend
--Fixing something that's broken
--Singing in the shower
--Eating a Wendy's Frosty
--Fresh flowers in the kitchen
--Riding my motorcycle
--Making my parents laugh
--Eating my Mom's chocolate chip cookies
--Closing a big deal at work
--A fresh haircut
--Puppy kisses
--Playing Scrabble
--Talking to my sister
--A good tan
--Catching a fish
--Getting a high-five from a kid
--Finishing a crossword puzzle
--Having the whole row to myself
--Taking pictures
--Watching YouTube videos
--Oatmeal with maple syrup in it

What makes YOU happy?

5 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Payday.

An intelligent comment on my blog.

Vacations.

Doggie splashes at the doggie pool at the doggie run.

An album that is as good as the first song from it that they play on the radio, and is therefore worth buying from iTunes.

Blogfriends.

Snickers Bars.

A Netflix CD that arrives on time.

Did I mention payday?

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oatmeal with maple syrup sounds awesome! That's what I'm gonna have for breakfast tomorrow :-)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Michael Guy said...

GREAT listing of 'happy' things. And what is up with YOUtube? I plan on surfing for a few minutes and lose an hour. Or two. I agree with 'haircut' too. I always feel better about my place in the world after a good haircut. Now, haircut AND color...that's an entirely different story. Yikes!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger David said...

Chocolate

Palm Trees

A leisurely Sunday Brunch

Laying by a pool

A good book

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My identity can't be complete without an afternoon with Dave putting together patio furniture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home