Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We're All Label Whores

If someone were to peek into my closet, they would notice a significant lack of pretentious labels. Maybe one or two Prada shirts, but that's it. I like to think of myself as not being all that brand conscious, at least with clothes. However, when it comes to other areas in my life, particularly food and personal hygiene products, I am 100% brand loyal. Once I find something I like, I hardly ever switch to a different brand. Here's a little sampling of brands/products I always buy, no exceptions:

Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter
Crest Extra Whitening Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste
Cascade Lemon Citron Liquid Dishwashing Detergent
Folgers Classic Roast Coffee
Eukanuba Natural Lamb and Rice Formula for Adult Dogs
Cetaphil Daliy Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
Minute Maid Original Orange Juice with Calcium
Trapp No.12 Guava/Mango Home Fragrance Mist
Three Dog Bakery Bark and Fetch Biscuits, Assorted Flavors
Oral B Satin Floss, Mint Flavored
Sure Soft Solid Unscented Anti-perspirant and Deodorant
Gillette Sensor Excel Razor

I used to think I wasn't all that label/brand conscious. But when I looked around the house looking for things to go in this post, I realized that I'm a total label whore. What are YOURS? Inquiring minds want to know.

5 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Off-subject, but FYI the font in your RSS feed has for some reason become microscopic in my aggregator.

You shouldn't play with your font too much, or else hair will grow on the palm of your hand.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Have you tried bifocals? They make them to match your walker, ya know... :P

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the list of cars you've owned. Although it's not a total consistency, 7 out of 8 cars you've owned were Honda/Acura, Jeep and Volvo. You tend to stick with only one brand from USA/Japan/Europe. You are the kinda customer GM is desperate to have. So it's more then just peanut butter and coffee.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Yeah... no.

The only brands I stick with are my smokes and my cola.

I don't even know where they sell Prada shirts.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger David said...

Kiehl's, Aveda, Cetaphil lotion and I don't care where my clothes come from as long as they look good. You can get a better cut in the designer brands though. Oh, and I don't do clothing that plasters the brand name across the front of it which is why I own nothing from Abercrombie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home