Monday, September 11, 2006

Happy List #2

For some reason, I really need this today. Things that make me happy:

--Any song by Jimmy Buffett.
--Flip-flops on cute guys.
--Arby's sauce.
--Hearing my parents say "Love ya buddy."
--When I pass a cop and I'm not speeding.
--Seeing an old couple holding hands.
--Homemade ice cream.
--ID Glide Personal Lubricant.
--The sun, as it first breaks through the clouds.
--Ermenegildo Zenga's Men's Fragrance.
--Someone arriving on time.
--Any episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.
--General Tso's Chicken.
--Winning at Gin Rummy.
--Snow.

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I prefer Arby's Horsey Sauce. For many reasons.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Mmmmm, General Tso's ...

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh Dave a man who loves Ermenegildo Zegna's Men's Fragrance can only be a man with brilliant taste and a wobbly moral platform. Not to mention an incredible need for a Denzel movie encounter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home