Friday, October 06, 2006

Let me shed some light on this...


Video of my new shed being build (time lapse), complete with Beagle-supervised Quality Control Inspection. About 4 1/2 mins. Oh, and sorry about the 20 seconds of silence in the middle of the audio track. Windows Movie Maker didn't render the file exactly like I had it set. I briefly considered going back and fixing it. And I mean briefly.

P.S. The shed is for rent at a rate of $49.95/night. Electricity and bedding not included; however, I hear the turn-down service is simply devine.

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic Dave! Oh, but about the "turn down" service, i've never experienced that. Oh right, bedding, ok carry on.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! If only construction went that quickly! You're so good at making these cool videos.

And how hot - you now have your own back alley. I predict some fun times. Or at least plenty of amusing comments.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think I'll be visiting in the next few months. It gets cold in Kansas, and there is no insulation.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you gonna use that pegboard for? To organize your accessories ... DUH! Great video though! Good job :-)

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

VERY nice. Where do we send the Welcome Mat?


...that's a stripper's name by the way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home