Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Maps are sooo 2005

I can't hold it in any longer. I was going to wait and demo it with a video, but I'm just too excited. On Thursday (maybe Friday), I get my new TomTom Navigator 6 GPS Bundle for my Treo 650. It comes with software and a portable GPS receiver that connects via Bluetooth to my Treo and viola!--instant real-time, door-to-door navigation.

This will be especially handy when I'm out on the motorcycle and lost in the Kansas cornfields. Or, when I can't find a trick's house**. Whichever. Handy in both cases.

______________________________________
**This is obviously a joke. Tricks come to ME.

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You claim that you are always in the driver's seat and never let people drive you around. Yet you are really bad with directions and can't tell East from West ... how does that work for you? Also how do you make it to your meetings when you travel out of town?

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've said it before, you are such a geek.
--
Of course, I like that in a man.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Maybe if you cared about me as much as your toys, I wouldn't have dumped you.

Now fold my laundry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home