Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Random Thoughts #41

--It's a good thing I bought my new leather jacket. It's 94 degrees here today. In October. 94.

--The red head is gone, but I won't go into details to protect the innocent (or guilty). Suffice to say: 1) this was perfect affirmation as to why I don't date; and 2) he will not be back. 'Nuff said.

--I finally got my new personalized license plate on the motorcycle. I'd tell you what it is (b/c it's cool), but I've recently become very sensitive to stalkers.

--Not sure if I told you, but I had an MRI on my ankle. Turns out, it's a stress fracture. Yup, I've been hobbling around on a broken ankle for 6 months. Oh the joy.

--On Friday, I'm having a new shed built out in the back yard. It's an 8x12 "Tuff Shed" that'll hold my bike during the winter months (if there ARE any winter months) and some lawn equipment. The guy came out to measure/photograph/etc. today. He was cute, I won't lie to ya. This will also serve as a guest room for any visiting bloggers. :P

9 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

The Red Head sabotaged you? Won't you give us a HINT about what happened? Is the Tuff Shed for the body?

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

Was his handle Maf54?

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Casey got his way. I'll never understand you dog-people.

About the shed, had you said it was the "fun" room, instead of the "guest" room, I might have taken you up on it.
-------
LOL @ kip. Oops. Remember, no politics here. Besides, I don't think Maf54's hair was red. Ever.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the redhead, best wishes on fast healing of your ankle. As far as stalkers, living on the corner of a busy throughfare makes it kinda convenient for stalkers and paparazzi. Sorry Dave, that's the price you pay for being famous.

City of Fairway allows sheds to be built in the back yard? Whoa I'm speechless, are you sure bout all that?

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I still have my room or have i been booted to the shed? I'd give you a call and chat atcha bout your week, but your friend is borderline retarded and lost his phone today. Don't know if I should rejoice in getting a new phone or cry b/c i'm a moron. I'll give it 24 hours. Hope the rest of your week goes well tiger.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger David said...

If I had the time I'd go back in your archives and find where I told you to go see a doctor about your ankle, 6 months ago.

Sorry about the redhead, but look at it this way. Now we can make-out while you're in Utah.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

I have a super obnoxious Vanity plate too, and I even posted a picture of it back a couple months ago. Reading this post I might take it down now, I guess I never considered anyone would bother looking it up, after all I am hardly stalker material.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Sorry to hear about the redhead. It's selfish, but it makes me feel a little better knowing that that shit happens to hotties as well as the common folk.

Hope your ankle heals quickly. And that it cools off enough for you to wear your jacket.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooh......now you can threaten boys with being taken out back to the shed. Where does the line form?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home