Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Forcing a Happy List

Things that make me happier when I'm sad...

10. A fresh haircut: high and tight (like my men).
9. A good tan.
8. My mom's homemade cookies.
7. A huge cup of coffee and a cigarette muffin.
6. A playful romp with Casey Bear.
5. Some "alone time" with XTube.
4. A long telephone conversation with my sister.
3. A new magazine in the mailbox.
2. A mid-day nap.
1. Sitting on the motorcycle.

Runners-up: Running around naked, taking a shower standing up, scratching my ankle, walking without the aid of a crutch, going on a motorcycle RIDE.

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what do you watch on X-tube...gay, str8, or both? Just curious...both can be hot IMO.

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that last one coming a mile away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home