Thursday, November 30, 2006

He's Baaaaack

My sincerest apologies for the mini-break in blogging. I just needed a little down-time from the computer for a while. These days I spend almost every waking moment in front of one monitor or another, so I thought it would be healthy for me to just unplug the damn thing for a while. Alas, I'm back.

Here are some highlights of my offline respite:

--Lots and lots of sleep.
--Had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner at my friend Tim's house.
--Logged about 50 hours of American Chopper.
--Watched a few movies.
--Slept more.
--Went grocery shopping--by myself.
--Paid a cute neighbor boy to shovel my sidewalk.
--Did laundry.
--Went to the doctor and GOT MY CAST OFF!!!
--Got a new cast put on 5 minutes later.

And, well, here I am again. Another month of being a gimp in a cast. Oh joy. But seriously... I'll try to keep the complaining to a minimum. Thanks to everyone that dropped me a note concerned about my unexplained absence. I promise not to do it again. Well, this week at least.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

"Paid a cute neighbor boy to shovel my sidewalk."

How "Desperate Housewives" of you... ;-)

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you are bored and tired of looking at pc screen all day long, here's an exciting Christmas idea for you. There are several locations in Johnson County that have really cool Xmas displays for you to videotape:

77th and Falmouth ... PV turns Falmouth into one way street b/c it's such a big deal.
Candy Cane Lane (79th and Outlook)
Frosty Lane (76th and Lamar)

There are several other ones in OP and Merriam.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Oh, were you gone .... ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home