Saturday, November 18, 2006

Shed Chat

Lawn Mower: Who the hell are you?
Motorcycle: I'm his favorite toy.
Weed Eater: That can't be true or you wouldn't be in here.
Motorcycle: Well, he can't ride me now because of his ankle. Plus, it's cold.
Lawn Mower: Likely story.
Motorcycle: Well, at least he didn't outsource me, I'm just here temporarily.
Weed Eater: What do you mean, "outsourced us"?
Motorcycle: Haven't you heard the blowers and raking? It's a LAWN SERVICE.
Lawn Mower: Oh my god. He couldn't have...
Weed Eater: I TOLD you this wasn't a new condo.
Motorcycle: Suckers.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep wishing I could outsource my vaccuum cleaner and Swiffer...sigh. One day.

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

precious as hell dave....seriously...i'm not gonna lie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home