Friday, November 03, 2006

Things I Never Expected From My Cast

Before I got my cast put on, I never expected that:

--My "good" leg would get such a workout. Standing in place on one foot is HARD.

--I'd ever drive a three-wheeled Rascal around Target.

--My balance would be so shitty.

--I'd miss driving so much.

--I'd be sitting on the floor of my shower (sober) with a plastic bag over my leg.

--I'd be willing to go for so many days without a shower.

--I'd not be able to carry even small items from one room to the next.

--Wood floors would be so slippery.

--Stairs should be taken slowly, with extreme caution.

--Taking a leak on one foot was so hard. (You KNOW you're gonna try that.)

--I would bitch and moan so much.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

How's Casey handling it?

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger R3dcurlz said...

Haha, a Rascal...

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger David said...

Maybe sit down when your peeing. We don't want you falling over and cracking anything else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home