Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Today I received a letter in the mail from one of my new neighbors. Apparently, they've been remodeling their house for a while (not the one I've been taking pictures of), and someone took it upon themselves to drop them a little note. Click for larger versions:

First, the original, anonymous note:
Then, her response (which she must have mailed to everyone on the street):

I can't believe this. I'm going to craft a little note to her to add my two cents. I'll post it tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have been bitchier. I hope you will be, too.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the first note was, in my opinion, pretty ballsy, while the owner's response was definitely classy!

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Tigeryogi. The homeowner was way cool about the letter, going so far as to extend an invite to the neighborhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home